2009/07/02

Dear kids, welcome to my blog.


My name is Marie and I am from Czech republic. I have 3 chidren and 5 grandchildren. I live in a small village where I take care about my pets (cat Jasmina, goat Liza) and other animals (e.g. rabbits). I have also a lot of different hobbies - I like gardening, sewing, crochet and meeting my friends in the village. You would say I am like any other women who's retired (Oh boy, I didn't mention it did I? I am 77 year old granny), but it is not so true - I have one secret that practically nobody (except my family) knows about - I am Apple enthusiast, especially i love Mac and iPhone. By the way, it was my passion for Apple what persuade me to start with this blog.

Little more about my secret

Some time ago, I got myself to programming. Ta-dah! Yes, your eyes and ears are working right, I hope, my dear. I remeber that moment like it was yesterday - my youngest grandson Michal (I have 5 grandchildren - 3 boys and 2 girls) bought me an iPhone. It was like little magic when I saw it for the first time. Well, I had mobile phones before of course, but this was something I coudn't explain - there was everything moving, everything was shiny and clean (like in my kitchen - I think every good housewife should have her kitchen clean!) and mostly I didn't need to use my glasses when I was working with it. This little iPhone thing really thrilled me! And it was so close to start my big passion for iPhone. When I saw all the cool applications and heard stories about talented little kids programming games for iPhone, I said: "Marie, if little kids can learn this you can too!" This is the beginning of the story when I became - according to my grandsons - the granny coder...

Grandma stories about iPhone game development

I created this blog to track and record my iphone programming journey. I have a dream - dream that even the old lady like me can programme an iPhone game from scratch. I will write on this blog posts about my progress and I hope one day I will be able to play my game on my iPhone. So my dears, if you like to get unusual perspective on developing iphone games, stay in touch with my blog.

I would like to dedicate this blog to my grandsons (Michal, Jan and Pavel) and thank them for valuable advices on programming and thank them for buying me my lovely iPhone thing.

Love,

Granny


Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat