2009/07/03

Dear kids, here's Marie again


Time passes so fast, when you live in the village. Especially when there's a lot of things you have to take care of. Everyday I have to clean my house, hoe and water the flowers and trees in the garden and feed my lovely animals and pets. You have to pay them a lot of attention! That's why I get up very early, usually at 5 a.m. with my chickens. Some people ask me how can I be on my legs so early but I am used to it. I got up so early my whole life.

Morning, the best time for programming


I have to thank my parents who taught me to get up so early. When I was a young girl, I had to go with them to the fields and work there everyday. It gave me a lot of experience and formed some of my habits. I think if you are an early-riser you can accomplish more things during the day! For example I found out that the best time for programming is in the morning. Your head is fresh and full of new ideas.

So here is my ritual - everyday I wake up at 5 a.m., then I take quick breakfast and go to the farmstead. There I have to feed my pets and animals. It takes me about 30 or 40 minutes. For those of you who are curious - yes, I have my iPhone along when I am feeding them - that's because I am listening to the music in the same time (I love Hungarian polka!). When I have all this stuff done I take my MacBook and sit to the hen-house with chickens or to the garden and program. I think I am not big programmer so far, but I know the basics of Xcode so I play with it a little. But I feel I am progressing everyday, so I hope I will start development of my first iPhone game soon.

Oh boy, I have to go to milk the goat. Bye for now kids.

Love,

Granny

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat